Thanks for your reply. I think my problem is time inconsistency. My question is about the the time format. This is clearly specified in the xml file but is it converted into Julian format somewhere later on?. My model is using Julian Date and i think I have problem with the current time i return from it. Can you help with this please?
c++? ...a rather brave decision, if you don't mind my saying! not got too much experieince with that type of wrapping, so as you get further i think Adrian Harper might prove more helpful than me.
as for this pipistrelle error, it's a little difficult to see from your screengrab but the very first system exception is telling you that the timestamps aren't moving forward - basically your model is stuck on one time, for one reason or another.
you should check that you have a dt that's properly initialised and with a sensible value (non zero) and is being added to the current time in 'compute'.
your message suggests one of these steps might have become lost somewhere - either in the initialisation phase (i.e. check the string for dt is consistent in both initialise and the omi file), in the assignment or in 'compute' if you're not returning a time that's moved forward.
if this doesn't help, it might be worth uploading the log file (with event monitoring 'all' and logging level 'debug2'), which i can help you go through to see what other information is available from the run.
hope this helps, but if not let me know,
Posted: 03 June 2010 17:08
Subject: Help with a C++ program
I am trying to make a C++ program OpenMI complient.
I produced a dll version of my program which i tested sucessfully. I followed the tutorial related to FORTRAN programs and updated the EngineProxy.cs to call my dll.
I have not updated any of the xml or omi files yet.
I tried to run the model in pipistrelle and got the list of errors (attached). I would be grateful if you can help explaining what hapenning and to put me on the right track to proceed from here.